We collect personally identifiable information through communications with you, or through the BellaSailor.com website, whenever you interact with us online. Some examples include:
- registering for a shopping account on our Website
- requesting that merchandise be sent to you or others or place an order
- purchasing products from our Website
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, BellaSailor.com does collect and store personal information when you register to use our site, ask a question, complete a form, conduct a transaction, or send us an email. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing. In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, phone number or other contact information, and credit card information.
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
- Confirm and track your order,
- Respond to your inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
- Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Identify your product and service preferences,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and
- Contact you via email regarding products and services (of BellaSailor.com) that we believe may be of interest to you.
BellaSailor.com is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older BellaSailor.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC's website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.